Lausanne : Property for saleFGP Swiss & Alps
Buying a property in Lausanne and the surrounding communes can be a lucrative investment, provided you know the local property market prices. To assist you in this decision making process, we have put together an overview of the current market trend for properties available for sale in Lausanne and its surrounding area.
The price of a property for sale located in the city of Lausanne
Before detailing the average prices of a property for sale in Lausanne, it is important to remember that these figures are given as an indication and that many singularities can make the price of a property vary, for example:
- The type of property (mansion, penthouse, villa with terrace, etc.)
- Location (residential area, close to the city centre)
- The number of rooms and bedrooms
- The surface area of the rooms and the reception hall
- The view (panoramic on the lake, on the city…)
- For a house or villa, the type of plot (park, garden, swimming pool, etc.)
If you want to know the exact price of a property in Lausanne, you should contact a real estate expert like FGP Swiss & Alps
The price of a flat for sale in the city of Lausanne
The prices of flats for sale in the city of Lausanne therefore depend in particular on their location, size and quality. However, we can see that 80% of the flats are between CHF 515,000 and CHF 4,600,000.
Of course, there are clear differences depending on the number of rooms and bedrooms:
- 2 room flat for sale in Lausanne: Between CHF 587’000 and CHF 1’200’000
- 3 room flat for sale in Lausanne: Between CHF 768’000 and CHF 1’450’000
- 4 room flat for sale in Lausanne: Between CHF 935’000 and CHF 4’600’000
The price of a house or villa in Lausanne
The price of a house in Lausanne varies greatly depending on its surface area, the type of plot on which it is built, its view and the number of rooms and bedrooms.
Generally speaking, these prices can range from CHF 1,420,000 to over CHF 10,400,000 In terms of price per m², we are in Lausanne on an average of CHF 11’663/m², situated in a range of CHF 6’601/m² to CHF 18’672/m².
Houses and flats for sale near Lausanne
The prices of properties for sale in the communes surrounding Lausanne generally follow the same trends as those observed in Lausanne. However, it is interesting to examine them more closely.
Real estate in the commune of Belmont-sur-Lausanne
Located 5 kilometers from Lausanne, Belmont-sur-Lausanne is a commune in which the average price of a house for sale is CHF 1’790’000. For a flat, it is between CHF 758’800 and CHF 1’495’000
Here are the average prices of houses for sale according to their number of rooms and bedrooms:
- House or villa for sale with 4 rooms in Belmont-sur-Lausanne: CHF 1’195’000
- House or villa for sale with 5 rooms in Belmont-sur-Lausanne: CHF 1’490’000
- House or villa for sale with 6 rooms in Belmont-sur-Lausanne: CHF 1’890’000
- House or villa for sale with 7 rooms in Belmont-sur-Lausanne: CHF 3’550’000
Real estate in Pully, a commune bordering Lausanne
Properties in the commune of Pully are highly sought after, and prices are therefore higher than in Belmont-sur-Lausanne. Pully is indeed particularly appreciated for its high-class residential area and its proximity to the city center of Lausanne.
The average price of a house or villa for sale in Pully varies from CHF 1,730,000 to CHF 8,700,000 depending on the number of rooms and bedrooms. The average price per m² is CHF 13’862.
For a flat for sale in Pully, it is generally located between CHF 695’000 and CHF 4’100’000 with a price per m² between CHF 9’086 and CHF 22’823.
Real estate in Lutry, a commune east of Pully
Lutry is a commune separated from Lausanne by Pully and Belmont-sur-Lausanne. Lutry is known for its exceptional quality of life and its marinas on the lake, which make it very attractive.
The prices of the houses for sale in Lutry vary between CHF 7’026/m² and CHF 19’873/m² This is equivalent to these average prices:
- House or villa for sale with 5 rooms in Lutry: CHF 1’490’000
- House or villa for sale with 6 rooms in Lutry: CHF 3’195’000
- House or villa for sale with 7 rooms in Lutry: CHF 3’995’000
Concerning the flats, they are generally located between CHF 1’114’000 and CHF 3’630’000 with a price per m² ranging from CHF 8’156 to CHF 20’488. For a more precise representation of these figures, here is the distribution of the prices of the flats in Lutry according to the number of rooms and bedrooms:
- Studio for sale in Lutry: CHF 535’000
- 2 room flat for sale in Lutry: CHF 592’500
- 3 room flat for sale in Lutry: CHF 1’260’000
- 4 room flat for sale in Lutry: CHF 2’330’000